1 Best Philips Norelco Multigroom 7000 Manual Review. Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 7000 23 Piece Men’s Grooming Kit, Trimmer for Beard, Head, Body, and Face MG7750/49
Description: Philips Norelco Multigroom 7000 Manual
Enjoy best-in-class styling with our most advanced trimmer, the Philips Norelco Multigroom 7000. An all-in-one trimmer for maximum precision with DualCut blades that deliver maximum precision for head-to-toe styling. The steel frame and rubber grips provide superior control and the lithium-ion battery offers 5 hours of operation.
# The all-in-1 trimmer for your choice of beard, head, body, and/or face hairstyle with 23 pieces for all your trimming needs
# DualCut technology offers maximum precision and includes 2x more self-sharpening blades that last up to 5 years
# For maximum torque and power, the all-in-1 trimmer features an all-metal motor and drive train that has been reinforced with mild steel
# Our unique cut protectors are reinforced with ultra-strong fiberglass material to prevent bending and sagging, ensuring a consistent cut every time.
# Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 5 hours of operation per charge
philips norelco multigroom 7000 manual
Philips Norelco Multigroom 7000 Manual
– Never operate this product if it has a damaged power cord if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if it has been dropped into water while plugged in. For help, call 1-800-243-3050.
– The product can be rinsed under running water. Never use water hotter than 175 ° F (80 ° C). Do not charge or operate the product until it is completely dry.
– Keep the product, the power cord, and any accessories away from hot surfaces.
– Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
– Do not use the adapter in or near an outlet that contains an electric air freshener to avoid damage to the power cord.
– Do not operate, charge, clean, or connect the product outdoors or operate it where aerosol products (spray) are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
– Always check the cutters, cutting units, and guards before using the product. Do not use the product if the cutters, cutting units, or guards are damaged, as injury may occur.
– Always connect the power cord to the product first and then to an electrical outlet. Make sure the plug is firmly inserted into the product up to the mark indicated on the plug. To disconnect, turn off the product, and then remove the power cord from the electrical outlet.
– Keep the power cord dry at all times. Do not handle it with wet hands.
– Never expose the product to direct sunlight or store it above 140 ° F (60 ° C).
– To avoid possible damage to the power cord, do not wrap the power cord around the product.
– This product is for exclusive use on human hair. Do not use the product for any other purpose.
– Always store the product, accessories, and power cord in a place without humidity. Make sure the cable is disconnected from the product.
– Do not try to open the product to remove/replace the built-in
– Use only the power cord and other accessories supplied with the product.